TNP Preceptor of the Year Award
Dear Affiliate Leadership,
I am pleased to announce the development of TNP's Preceptor of the year award. We all know NPs who go above and beyond to educate the next generation of NPs, so please encourage your affiliates to provide a nomination. TNP is asking each Affiliate to nominate one Preceptor of the Year. TNP's Nominating Committee will review all submissions and present one Preceptor of the Year Award at the annual conference. Please note all nominees will be recognized. The purpose of this award is to recognize a Nurse Practitioner Preceptor who is committed to the excellence of clinical education of Nurse Practitioners through Preceptorship.
• Demonstrates a commitment to excellence in the clinical education of Nurse Practitioners.
• Service as a role model for other nurse practitioners and the nursing profession in general.
• Served as a Preceptor for at least three years.
• Recognized to practice as a nurse practitioner in Texas.
• Active member of TNP for at least one year.
• Complete the online nomination form. http://www.texasnp.org/page/Preceptor
• Nominations must be submitted online by July 1.
The TNP Preceptor of the Year will be awarded during TNP's Annual Membership luncheon on September 10, 2016 at the Grand Hyatt in San Antonio, Texas.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Eastin at email@example.com.
Jan Zdanuk, DNP, FNP-BC, APRN, FAANP
Texas Nurse Practitioners President
Texas Nurse Practitioners Legacy Member