CBAPN 2018 Scholarship Applications
The Scholarship Deadline is January 15, 2018
Coastal Bend Advanced Practice Nurses Association will award $500-$1000 scholarships to advanced practice nursing students.
- Applicant must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at a University and be in the final 2 semesters of an MSN APRN program.
- Applicant must be in good standing with University.
- Applicant must be a member of Coastal Bend Advance Practice Nurse professional organization.
- Official University Transcript (sealed)
- Curriculum Vitae (or resume)
- Professional Goal Statement (maximum 250 words)
The Coastal Bend APRN's aim is to improve the health of our communities and our purpose:
- To promote professional standards and quality practice of advanced practice registered nurses through education and mentorship.
- To foster professional community and networking to support professional identity and community awareness of advanced practice nurses in the Coastal Bend area.
- To promote the interests of area population and advanced practice registered nurses through advocacy.
Awards will be made to the future Advanced Practice Registered Nurses who demonstrate a commitment to the nursing profession through helping to improve the health of their patients, and communities.
Send all documents electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to PO Box 148 Normanna, Tx 78142